READ FIRST, then post, please!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Deutsche Übersetzung

As me, and probably also my colleagues are overwhelmed and hardly have no time to answer questions or requests, some things:

1 Post your thread in the proper forum
There is a forum "Verkaufe / Sell" and a forum "Suche / Search". They are separated relatively clearly from each other, and the meaning of the (English) terms shouldn't be too difficult to understand for anybody who is able to read. So we thought at least. But... as an important number of people don't seem to understand, I'll gladly explain how this works:
When you want to SELL a ticket, you can do that in the "Verkaufe / Sell" forum. Wenn you are LOOKING for a ticket, you can do that in the "Suche / Search" section. This principle does NOT work the other way around. Should be easy, shouldn't it?

2 Threads have to be released!!
Threads, that are opened here, do not show up immediately on your computer for all of you. They need to be released by one of the moderators. We do this, in order to prevent excessive price offers or - demands and any other deceptive acts. As we also have a private life - no, it is NOT a rumour - and we also tend to need sleep, it is possible that the release of your thread isn't done in the first 3 minutes after posting it. So, PLEASE, do not write 25 simular threads within the first 30 minutes, but please have a little patience! Otherwise it will be counterproductive. Clear, isn't it?

3 It helps to read first!
Do yourself/-ves and us a favour, and READ such a thread, before you start posting as crazy, with the probabillity of being ignored anyways. When a thread is closed (there is a sign saying
threadclosed.gif
), the ticket in question is SOLD. When the thread opener (the person who created the thread in question) says, in his first post, something like "Karte verkauft / Ticket sold", it means the ticket is sold. When s/he does so in a last post, the ticket is also sold! Don't bother.

4 Double threads
Deleted without comment.
Be so kind to open ONLY ONE (1) thread in the required section! If you need to update things, use your own (already) created thread to do so. Those do not need to be released, so you can see replies directly after posting!

5 Wrong sub forum?
Moved without comment.

6 Exaggerating prices?
Will be deleted and the users banned immediately!
Regardless the side. If you're willing to pay more, you're out. If you ask more, you're out!

7 For me and my colleagues
When I close a thread, I'll write a comment saying the ticket is sold or whatever, with the mention "Closed", "Locked", "Geschlossen", "*L*", whatever. This doesn't mean, that, in ANY CIRCONSTANCES, I'm selling tickets myself. Don't bother writing me, nor my colleages who do the same as me! My mailbox has a maximum capacity, and we are not only moderators, we are also NORMAL USERS in this forum, wanting to post PMs to our friends within the forum.

We all thank you for your attention.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
And please, if you want to write in another language, other then German or English, (e.g. Nederlands), be so kind and write an English translation to it!
Remember, the threads need to be released by one of us!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.