Question about campground - leaving with vehicle at any time

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Cruel_Crow

24 Juni 2016
Hello fellow metalheads!
I have a question, which may sound dumb, but important to me nevertheless, to properly plan my trip and stay at the festival.
I and my friends have rented an accommodation somewhat near the festival, but we also want to set up a tent at the campground, and be able to either stay in a tent for the night or leave to our rented accommodation (or just take a car to travel a little).
Now, the question is - how hard or easy will it be to move out with our car and get back to our tent in the middle of the festival?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello fellow metalheads!
I have a question, which may sound dumb, but important to me nevertheless, to properly plan my trip and stay at the festival.
I and my friends have rented an accommodation somewhat near the festival, but we also want to set up a tent at the campground, and be able to either stay in a tent for the night or leave to our rented accommodation (or just take a car to travel a little).
Now, the question is - how hard or easy will it be to move out with our car and get back to our tent in the middle of the festival?
I reckon it will be more difficult than the last times (we all saw what happened in 2023).
So, if not needed, I'd recommend that you stay where you are, and not go out by car.

So... either you "stay at your accommodation and use the Day Parking, or use the camping with tent, and stay there!

Bloodtrain

W:O:A Metalhead
1 Nov. 2012
Like always, the answer is: it depends. Weather, neighbours or your location on the camp ground. But also take into account, that frequent commute between campground and accommodation could possibly disturb your campground-neighbours. In my opinion, don't do that.