Metalocalypse

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

perfectmansions

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
I must create a thread dedicated to this fantastic animated TV series.

The basics are, there is a Death Metal band called Dethklok who are bigger than life, they are the 4th largest economy in the world and they are a threat to national security. The members of the band:

Nathan Explosion (vocals)
Skwisgaar Skwigelf (I can't spell his name without looking it up)
Toki Wartooth
Pickles
William Murderface

It is such a fantastic show, I have followed it from start to finish. Hopefully there will be more.

perfectmansions

28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
Dethklok

"What are those wooden things? Chairs?"
"They are acoustic instruments.."
"What is acoustic? Oh you mean a grampa's guitars?"

tumblr_mo5hd5fyCz1qzeyu3o1_500.jpg

perfectmansions

28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
I will describe one of the other most important characters :D This is all from memory, so, ahem..

tumblr_li6ggoqb8f1qdhxyeo1_500_large.png

This is Doctor Rockso. He was once with the glam rock band called Zazz Blammymatazz. This was a band where the members used ridiculous amounts of cocaine, but Rockso was the band member with the biggest cocaine problem. His life went completely off the rails following a gig at Dallas in the 1980s. He got involved with a fourteen year old girl called Dory MacLean. This caused a scandal, resulting in Rockso being sent to prison, and the press made a real villain out of him. And his cocaine use skyrocketed. Not just cocaine, but crystal meth, horse tranquilisers, and everything else imaginable.

That should have been the end of Doctor Rockso, except that one of the band members of Dethklok, Toki Wartooth, had a weakness for clowns and rock and roll clowns in particular. It was Toki Wartooth who gave Doctor Rockso the money and inspiration to carry on his cocaine-fuelled story.

\m/

perfectmansions

28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
Here is the second expose about Metalocalypse. And this one is about Dick Knubbler.

Dick Knubbler . voiced by Mark Hamill (yes Luke Skywalker)

hqdefault.jpg

Dick Knubbler a genius record producer. In the first episode he seems like a record agency crony but he quickly warms to the Dethklok sound. His character is presented as an accomplished man who did well in previous times, but his encounter with Dethklok causes him to lose his eyeballs.

Dick Knubbler is terribly bad with woman, but he thinks he is a legend. When he tries to chat up a lady, some kind of natural disaster happens.

perfectmansions

28 Okt. 2014
Staffordshire, England
Thanks for the love :D

I've seen alll the episodes, and I think the best episode is the one where Rikki Kixx holds The SOBERTOWN USA No Drugs Allowed Sober Rock and Roll Show

:D

thumbnail_61261_7405.jpg