Lanyard Wacken 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

artneo16

13 Juli 2021
Hi guys,

I don´t know exactly where to post this... So I will try over here.

A really close friend of mine was in Wacken 2003 and he got the lanyard of that year... he is using it day after day since then!! and he lost it the last week. He is quite sad, and as long as his bday is in 3 weeks, I would love to try to get him a lanyard from that year.

Do you guys know where can I find it to buy it? does any of you have one and would be interested to get rid of it for a fair price?

I would really appreciate your help! :)

Thanks a lot in advance... have a nice day and see you in W.O.A 2022!!

BR

artneo16

13 Juli 2021
Thanks a lot for your answer (also in the german forum). He was soooo fond of his WAO2003 Lanyard, I know is not easy to find :) but i know for sure he wants it from that year. Thanks a lot anyway. Really appreciate it!!

Have a nice day

Reaktionen: The_Demon