Kids tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
8 Okt. 2024
Hi metalheads. My family is coming to WOA next year for our summer holiday. Our son will be 12 at the time of the festival, and I bought a ticket for him. I've since been told on Reddit that under 13s don't need a ticket for the festival. I've emailed the WOA and Metaltix folks seven times about this now and had no reply. Can anyone here confirm whether he needs a ticket? If not, what are the chances that I can sell the extra ticket? €333 will buy a lot of beer and merch!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi metalheads. My family is coming to WOA next year for our summer holiday. Our son will be 12 at the time of the festival, and I bought a ticket for him. I've since been told on Reddit that under 13s don't need a ticket for the festival. I've emailed the WOA and Metaltix folks seven times about this now and had no reply. Can anyone here confirm whether he needs a ticket? If not, what are the chances that I can sell the extra ticket? €333 will buy a lot of beer and merch!
No, under 12s.

Sorry, but you did the right thing.

Metalmind

20 Aug. 2023
Bielefeld
When checking the “festival ABC“ from 2024, which is the last version currently available, the rule is:
- 6-12 years old free entry
- from 13 years on a fully charged ticket is required.
So if they haven’t changed the rules for 2025, a 12 year old would not require a ticket on his own and you could try to resell his ticket