Hammered's© Antichristian Organization

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
We should collect more bibles and burn pope on the satanic cross.Should be fun ;)

No really,in Czech there is no paying taxes to the church,because people whould say to the church just fuck off,because it is hard for them pay for water,central heatng atc...and they wouldn't pay something they don't need.Nowdays people are going to the church just as a tourists or just few idiots that still belive it :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I donät think church burning is cool, they burned down some old pagan churches in Norway that really was built before christianity arrived to that country, that suck.

I love fire though, a lot :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Churches can be great looking buildings, I guess they should be since they'vw gotten so much money over the years...
But I canät understand hwo anyone can believe in the bible for example?
Really strange, like if someone said they really believed in Tor and Oden from the old Viking mythology, people would laugh them in their faces..

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Yes, if you say your into that they'll most likely think you're a nazi...
Sad really...

Even Amon Amarth has been called nazis just because they sing about vikings, now how fucked up is that??

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by gnoff
Even Amon Amarth has been called nazis just because they sing about vikings, now how fucked up is that??

the people who say that are probably the same fuckers who don't want to drive VW cars because of shit that happened sixty years ago. If they want to be totally ignorant, that's their loss...since Amon Amarth fuckin' rules! :D

Originally posted by gnoff
Churches can be great looking buildings, I guess they should be since they'vw gotten so much money over the years...
But I canät understand hwo anyone can believe in the bible for example?
Really strange, like if someone said they really believed in Tor and Oden from the old Viking mythology, people would laugh them in their faces..
I'm out looking for Tor every time lightning starts. I just love the view of those sparkling wheels... :)