DSLR 2022 Wacken Festival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

API

24 Juli 2022
Hello Everyone

I know rules the 2 years ago were that you can have DSLR's on festival grounds, is this still a thing ?, if it's still a thing how do i apply for a pass ?. Is there a pass i can get or do i need to be a journalist ?. I was interested in documenting my first Wacken open air but the no DSLR's on festival grounds i'm curious about.
Also considering phones now shoot and film in 4k seems like the rule is abit redundant unless there's some other issues like people might damage their equipment or annoy others and bands with their camera and cause a headache for Wacken Festival.

Much Love

AP :cheers:

Hypirion

5 Aug. 2019
it's less about the resolution than the professional use. security cannot assume that every dslr without a press pass is used for purely private purposes

MetallKopp

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Aug. 2003
Klostermoor
www.reaperzine.de
@Hypirion wait that's confusing, so they are ok with DSLR's if you communicate beforehand it's for private use?.
No they are not ok with that. They can't tell it apart. Because DSLR are mostly used by professionals, they cannot assume you are using it for private purposes. How are they gonna tell if you were telling the truth?

DSLRs are still forbidden amd to get a pass you have to be a press representative / journalist.

Reaktionen: Spartaner032

luna.lunatik

W:O:A Metalmaster
16 Juli 2010
Oberbayern am Land :-D
Ooch, dieses Jahr am Bavarian Battle hats so ein Youtuber mit Presseakreditierung tatsächlich geschafft, seine Sony Alpha im Dixi zu versenken :ugly:

Ich hab, als er das erzählte, schon nachgefragt, wie er das bewerkstelligt hat - beim Pinkeln :D der hat echt nicht gerallt, dass das "Becken" da im Dixi kein Waschbecken ohne Wasserhahn sondern eben ein Pissoir ist - und dann am normalen Klo vornübergebeugt, an der Wand hinten abgestützt und *Pluuumps*

Er meinte: "der Chip konnte noch gerettet werden" 🤣
---
This year at the Bavarian Battle has so a Youtuber with press accreditation actually managed to sink his Sony Alpha in the Dixi :ugly:

I have, when he told that, already asked how he managed that - while peeing :D he really did not get that the "basin" there in the Dixi is not a sink without a faucet but just a urinal - and then at the normal toilet bent over in front, supported on the wall behind and *Pluuumps*.

He said: "the chip could still be saved" 🤣

RaFFNiXX

31 Juli 2022
Last time, the rules were simple: If the lens can be removed or if it even looks like it could, the camera is not allowed. And I think I remember that ALL your stuff needs to go into your hipbag (max allowed storage). A Point&Shoot camera that clearly looks like one (eg Sony RX100, Canon G7x) can be brought and used. My RX100 got checked and passed.
Mind that the security people need to be able to check that quickly without any camera knowledge.
PS: Those rules only apply for the infield. You can bring and use other cameras everywhere else.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Reaktionen: Wattafack

Wattafack

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2009
Ooch, dieses Jahr am Bavarian Battle hats so ein Youtuber mit Presseakreditierung tatsächlich geschafft, seine Sony Alpha im Dixi zu versenken :ugly:

Ich hab, als er das erzählte, schon nachgefragt, wie er das bewerkstelligt hat - beim Pinkeln :D der hat echt nicht gerallt, dass das "Becken" da im Dixi kein Waschbecken ohne Wasserhahn sondern eben ein Pissoir ist - und dann am normalen Klo vornübergebeugt, an der Wand hinten abgestützt und *Pluuumps*

Er meinte: "der Chip konnte noch gerettet werden" 🤣
---
This year at the Bavarian Battle has so a Youtuber with press accreditation actually managed to sink his Sony Alpha in the Dixi :ugly:

I have, when he told that, already asked how he managed that - while peeing :D he really did not get that the "basin" there in the Dixi is not a sink without a faucet but just a urinal - and then at the normal toilet bent over in front, supported on the wall behind and *Pluuumps*.

He said: "the chip could still be saved" 🤣

Dazu fällt mir echt nix mehr ein. Wie... alter...