Campsite Opening Date

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mictlan260

4 Apr. 2022
Does the campsite open on August 3rd or on August 4th for ticketholders? In other words, which is the first night I can spend in the campsite.

rickylineow

16 Apr. 2022
I wonder is it appropriate to start camping from 3rd Aug? Not sure the campsite will be too crowded on that date?

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Most likely!

But be warned! It's no longer close to the stages as it was, back in 2003!!
Thank you Quark. I was there in 2002 and 2005 and the forum's campsite was like 5 minutes or less from the entrance. I haven't been there for less than 20 years, so I believe everything has change a lot.
I still planning to be there as soonest as possible, so I can find an spot not too far from the stages.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Thank you Quark. I was there in 2002 and 2005 and the forum's campsite was like 5 minutes or less from the entrance. I haven't been there for less than 20 years, so I believe everything has change a lot.
I still planning to be there as soonest as possible, so I can find an spot not too far from the stages.
Whatever you want.

But if I'm guessing correctly, I reckon @alicekubbi will organise a forum camp. It'll be on the "Bauer Uwe's Garten (Garden)", which is about 20min. walk instead of the 5 minutes we had back in 2005.

It was overflooded in (I think) 2007. So W:O:A decided to move the spot.

Like you said; a lot has changed since 2003 (or 2005 for that matter)!