Accomadation

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dino Plodinec

30 Sep. 2024
Hello,
I am going to the wacken for the 1st time and I am also going solo, so what is the best type of accommodation for me I can take there? Thanks in advance.

Hemmer

8 Okt. 2017
MN, USA
I've gone solo three times from the US ('18, '19, and '22), and I'll be back next year. I've stayed at the Moshtel twice and camped once. You really can't go wrong with any of the accommodations. Moshtel is the most expensive, but if you can swing it solo you'll be the most comfortable. I'm vying for Residenz Evil next year.

Reaktionen: Dino Plodinec

Dino Plodinec

30 Sep. 2024
I've gone solo three times from the US ('18, '19, and '22), and I'll be back next year. I've stayed at the Moshtel twice and camped once. You really can't go wrong with any of the accommodations. Moshtel is the most expensive, but if you can swing it solo you'll be the most comfortable. I'm vying for Residenz Evil next year.
I am trying to get residenz evil or moshtel as I know it is expensive but it is the best for me.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
There's nothing wrong with a good old fashioned tent or camper! (Depends on how you plan to move yourself here, either drive yourself, or go by public transportation)

But if you prefer more luxury, then both options aren't bad either!

Camping is free of charge. If you drive (that is: going with a vehicule), you need an extra access pass. If you go by train etc. you don't.