Meet and Greet (aplogies if questions have been asked before!)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
15 Mai 2007
Cork, Ireland
Hey,

I was just wondering, on average how long would I have to que to meet say, Lacuna Coil at the meet and greet session? They're only doing a 30 minute signing so how long in advance would I want to get there to guarantee meeting them?

Also, if I start queing while a different band are signing, can I just let people go in front of me until the band I'm waiting for come on?

Cheers, and again sorry if these questions are asked ever day ;)

Rory

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hey,

I was just wondering, on average how long would I have to que to meet say, Lacuna Coil at the meet and greet session? They're only doing a 30 minute signing so how long in advance would I want to get there to guarantee meeting them?

Also, if I start queing while a different band are signing, can I just let people go in front of me until the band I'm waiting for come on?

Cheers, and again sorry if these questions are asked ever day ;)

Rory

Long.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
We went to the Dio signing session in 2004 about two and a half hours before it actually started. We got in the queue when there were two other bands who signed stuff. Phew.

As it's "only" Lacuna Coil that you want autographs from, half an hour before the actual start might be enough. But there's no guarantee.

15 Mai 2007
Cork, Ireland
We went to the Dio signing session in 2004 about two and a half hours before it actually started. We got in the queue when there were two other bands who signed stuff. Phew.

As it's "only" Lacuna Coil that you want autographs from, half an hour before the actual start might be enough. But there's no guarantee.

Cheers for the reply, I'll probably stay away from the Lacuna Coil signing now that BG and Tobi Sammet have announced signings, I want to limit the amount of visits I make to the signing sessions, or I'd spend the whole weekend in there!

DamageDone

28 Juni 2009
First time in Wacken.

Hey,is there any other place in Wacken area besides the signing session tent,where there is a chance to meet your favourite artists,chat a bit with them without rushing because you have people behind you that are waiting too?:D

PS:There is a different entrance for those who have the limited xmas tickets?And last question:I read somewhere that you give the ticket and they give you something for your wrist as a proof you re valid.So they cut only that lower part of the ticket or they keep it like it is?.Cos i would like to keep it for the memories and all that romantic shit:p (i always keep the tickets from concerts)

Drex

W:O:A Metalhead
First time in Wacken.

Hey,is there any other place in Wacken area besides the signing session tent,where there is a chance to meet your favourite artists,chat a bit with them without rushing because you have people behind you that are waiting too?:D

Nope, unless U're going with a VIP entrance

PS:There is a different entrance for those who have the limited xmas tickets?

I think it's not, but not very sure 'bout that

And last question:I read somewhere that you give the ticket and they give you something for your wrist as a proof you re valid.So they cut only that lower part of the ticket or they keep it like it is?.Cos i would like to keep it for the memories and all that romantic shit:p (i always keep the tickets from concerts)

Yep, that's right. They cut off the bottom of the ticket, and place you a wristband. You can keep both, wristband and ticket :)