With a heavy heart...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
... I must announce that I will not be attending W:O:A 2006, which will make this the first Wacken in five years without a beer-guzzling tent-crushing hell-raising obnoxious ScheissAmi Warthog. :(

Reason being: My good friend Francis, whom I have known since we were six years old, is getting married on that Saturday. I've held out hope that maybe I could figure out some way to attend both (say, go for Thursday and Friday but fly back to Boston on Saturday), because I'm THAT much of a Wacken addict. Alas, I couldn't make it work, and while Martha's Vineyard is a nice place to spend a weekend, it is nothing compared to the holy fields of Wacken.

Rest assured, I SHALL return in 2007, with a small army of American metalheads in tow. The promise of a reunited Immortal is too great to pass up.

Bang on, friends. Take pictures, and drink a few for me. I'll be thinking of you!

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
Warthog schrieb:
... I must announce that I will not be attending W:O:A 2006, which will make this the first Wacken in five years without a beer-guzzling tent-crushing hell-raising obnoxious ScheissAmi Warthog. :(

Reason being: My good friend Francis, whom I have known since we were six years old, is getting married on that Saturday. I've held out hope that maybe I could figure out some way to attend both (say, go for Thursday and Friday but fly back to Boston on Saturday), because I'm THAT much of a Wacken addict. Alas, I couldn't make it work, and while Martha's Vineyard is a nice place to spend a weekend, it is nothing compared to the holy fields of Wacken.

Rest assured, I SHALL return in 2007, with a small army of American metalheads in tow. The promise of a reunited Immortal is too great to pass up.

Bang on, friends. Take pictures, and drink a few for me. I'll be thinking of you!

Count me among said army, once I get around to getting a legit passport :D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'm really sorry for you, Scotty.... I hope I can make it to 2007, after a 2-years-absence, and we can drink something together, endly ;)

Take care!

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
I'm really sorry for you, Scotty.... I hope I can make it to 2007, after a 2-years-absence, and we can drink something together, endly ;)

Take care!

I hope so, too. Couldn't reject the invitation to the golden wedding of my grandparents-in-law on August, 4th.
Instead we first go to Amsterdam, leaving on Wednesday, then drive to Luxemburg on August, 1st, celebrate and drive back home on Sunday, 6th .

Rojar

17 Aug. 2005
Rostock
And I thought I was the only downeasterner to be at wacken. (Ever heard a Maineiac do german.. :D Only thing worse is hearing one of them beantown buggers trying it!) Ah well will drink enough for everybody not coming, on my own anyways.