The great Album Review thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

necrophagiac

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Manchester/UK
Website besuchen
Satyricon - Volcano. Cant be bothered to do a full review of it really, but what i will say is that i think it is a good album, not great though. It is good to see that they have not changed at all now they have signed to a major record label, and have made the exact same album they would have made anyway. A couple of track's on the album leave me a little indifferent (fuel for hatred for example), but the final song "Black Lava" Is an absolute fucking epic!

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
ABORTION - Have A Nice Day
Because Grind Core rules!!! Greets to all the Ear Bleeders out there! :D:)

SONS OF TARANTULA - Käpt'n Iglo Must Die
Because it's the funniest shit ever, even though I would recommend their later CDs "Hitz mit Witz" and "Chorsingen macht Spaß" even more! The quality of the songs and also of the sounds is getting better on ethose albums! But after all, each and every CD of theirs shall be owned by everyone!

THE SONS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! :D:D:D