The bandList of past year was better

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

blaatkip

22 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Like the subject says, It looks likes the previous Bandlist was better...I really really would wanted to see:

- in flames
- drak tranquility
- The Haunted
- The orion

This year I 'just' see:
- Children of Bodom
- Sinergy

I really miss, Iced Earth, the bands of last year I mentioned and some other bands :(

Too bad...Maybe I go, maybe I don't, depends on what my mates are gonna do, not going alone to that dark evil place called germany |-)

Oh man, if I go, how the hell should I order food or drinks:

um, allo, ich moechte...wille...gern eine bradwurst mit beer >:)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Thor

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Dez. 2001
BaWü
I don't give a shit if you come or not! I think this years Line up kicks Serous ASS!!

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
?

Surely more bands will be announced in the near future, it is only Febuary so we will just have to wait to see who else is announced. I expect Nasum and Exhumed will play as they have played for the last two years running. About half the bands playing are yet to be announced!

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
The Line Up is really good!!
I mean Candelmass, Nuclear Assault, Pungent Stench ....you name it it's marvelous....anyway you should start ordering your Tickets because they are gonna be limited this year and loads of people are buying them allready...
And it ain't that bad in Germany to order anything in english..
Or is it??
Cheers!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
I agree that last year was awesome.
Still i know that as long as My Dying Bride is playing, i'd go no matter if all other bands have had airtime on MTV. :)
*saw Motörhead 4 times last year*

blackened

6 März 2002
Website besuchen
bands

I heard that Strapping young lad fron canada is going to play this year, there is a long time before the festival so more good bands will be added, I hope..
how many people can go to the festival?

mastaBe

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
Moers
Actually because My Dying Bride will be playing, I couldn't think of a better line up for Wacken :)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
I agree.. My Dying Bride makes it all worthvile. The rest is just a bonus for me. :)
Not that i'm complaining. Still Candlemass is to great to miss too. :))