Sodomy&Lust`s Birthdaythread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
My math class at university started on Monday and my group meets in a building called "E-Tower". But I miss the golden statue of Pablo at the entrance - I thought that's where he went every morning. :confused:
But it's under construction - maybe they paint a huge picture of him on the walls outside. :D

Oh, now I'm confused :o E-Tower? :confused: I'm afraid I just got to know the cafeteria and the audimax :rolleyes:

Hope you're enjoying your math lessons though :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oh, now I'm confused :o E-Tower? :confused: I'm afraid I just got to know the cafeteria and the audimax :rolleyes:

Hope you're enjoying your math lessons though :p

That big scary thing next to the IT-Center. Between Mensa 1 and Mensa 2. I'm sure you've seen it. :D

I'm done with math - orientation week started today and I had to choose between the two events. Was not that difficult.:rolleyes: