Is anybody travelling from London?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
8 Feb. 2010
Im going to Hamburg from London luton airport with a bunch of people, some people iv known for ages and some who we met at the airport last year and became friends, always welcome more people :)

Hey you in the IMFC??

:cool:
Well...it'd be nice!!!
I think I might fly from Luton to Hamburg, on Tuesday the 3rd!!
When are you leaving?
I don't have any plans yet :eek: although I'm going to every possible festival in Europe this summer :D maybe in 2 weeks I'll arrange my full plan...hopefully

If go to Hamburg, will go on the 2nd PM....what is there to do in Hamburg?

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
:cool:
Well...it'd be nice!!!
I think I might fly from Luton to Hamburg, on Tuesday the 3rd!!
When are you leaving?
I don't have any plans yet :eek: although I'm going to every possible festival in Europe this summer :D maybe in 2 weeks I'll arrange my full plan...hopefully
We are going from Luton to hamburg on the 3rd, arrive at hamburg at 17:30 or around then, get the 20:30 bus to wacken that night, then on the way back we get the plane on the 9th at 10:30 to gatwick

Hey you in the IMFC??
Whats the IMFC?

lamiademonaz

15 Feb. 2010
London|Italy
Me too. I booked yesterday and I'm leaving on the 3rd in the afternoon, from Luton!
See you at the airport then!;)

It's easy to recognize me: my hair is dark and long, my skin is white, and I'll be in black dressed:D ghghgh

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
will you be drinking beer and making devil horns all the time? :p
I hope so! Otherwise i certainly wont be able to recognise him :p

Me too. I booked yesterday and I'm leaving on the 3rd in the afternoon, from Luton!

It's easy to recognize me: my hair is dark and long, my skin is white, and I'll be in black dressed:D ghghgh
See you there haha, I have long hair so you should be able to recognise me too :p

8 Feb. 2010

I will be heading to Paris by rail....cheaper and the train ride should be fun plus the train station in Paris is very close to my hotel in city center.