Cost of Food/Beer at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
My advise, only buy the beer in the festival area if you want the wacken cups, if not then go to the super market, 6 bottles of becks their cost like 3 euros 50!
Much much much cheaper then 3:50 for one beer in wacken, so just stock up on shit at the super market, i also recall the wacken skoal (24 cans) being 20 euros at the mart

VENO

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
My tuppence worth. I thought Wacken was over-priced, but not compared to other festivals I have been to, and last year we were suffering with the Euro/Pound exchange rate against us.

Compared to UK festivals, Wacken is good value. Even better value because of the Wacken beer available fron the site supermarket. And, as others have said, the Town is within walking distance and have even better prices than the festival. Currywurst for breakfast.Yummy.

I have a "wacken jar" where I put my change at the end of the day. Have been saving since then end of this year' festival. This way I can save up and not worry too much about the cost (over £100 so far!!!! - PARTY!!!)

very cool idea!!

Mr Meshuggah

23 Apr. 2010
I guess I am the opposite, I thought the prices were very reasonable. Obviously I am comparing it to the United States at like Ozzfest where beers are 8 bucks for coors lite. But pizza was cheap, and those old ladies with the steak sandwiches in town were great and coffee was half a euro. So I really was okay with the prices. Beer is always where you spend the majority of your money. We filled our cups with the beer we bought at the supermarket.

Agreed, I found Wacken to be pretty top value for money. It's not too uncommon for us to pay €6 for a 375ml can of beer at a festival here in Australia!