Der Forums-Kamin

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DarkCapricorn

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
Guten Abend, Kaminler....Good Evening DC! :)

hey hex, how are you?

"Beer is good, beer is good, beer is good lets go drink some BEEEEEER!"

:D
also wenn ich nach einer durchsoffenen Wackennacht beginne ich meinen Tag mit nem Weizenfrühstücksbier, für den Magen :-D Aber dann nur noch Pils!!!

listen to korpiklaani - beer beer and picks up Kathaarian for dancing :D

last saturday i finally drink an erdinger. next time gonna drink duvel. it's good?

DarkCapricorn

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
Oh, thats nice...I hope you enjoyed it?:)
I´m working a lot since two Weeks, my Chief is sick, dont know for how long....so I have to do alle the Work that she normally does....Well, thats a lot, but I like it....:)

it was cold outside so i didn't had much to do but to watch movies, listening to music and stuff. was good anyway since i really needed to stay at home relaxing for a while. i hope you can cope with all the work ;) i'm listening now to a great record... ex deo - romulus. damn this is great :D

Hex

W:O:A Metalgod
4 März 2004
it was cold outside so i didn't had much to do but to watch movies, listening to music and stuff. was good anyway since i really needed to stay at home relaxing for a while. i hope you can cope with all the work ;) i'm listening now to a great record... ex deo - romulus. damn this is great :D
Oh I see, you had a great time...:D
Thats good.....:)
I like the Video