VOLBEAT at WACKEN ROCKS

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Isn't this forum supposed to be the WOA forum...? Like, at the top, it clearly says 'W:O:A News' so as judging by the 'Slayer at Wacken Rocks' thread, is it safe to assume no-one here really cares what happens at Wacken Rocks...? Seriously, correct me if I'm wrong here. I just haven't seen one post from someone saying they're going to/excited about Wacken Rocks yet. Maybe next year can someone take the hint and just concentrate on making ONE festival as kickass as it can be rather than spreading the wealth...?

Hirnschlacht

14 Mai 2007
Oumpfgard
Isn't this forum supposed to be the WOA forum...? Like, at the top, it clearly says 'W:O:A News' so as judging by the 'Slayer at Wacken Rocks' thread, is it safe to assume no-one here really cares what happens at Wacken Rocks...? Seriously, correct me if I'm wrong here. I just haven't seen one post from someone saying they're going to/excited about Wacken Rocks yet. Maybe next year can someone take the hint and just concentrate on making ONE festival as kickass as it can be rather than spreading the wealth...?

Do you want to tell me, when you got a new product you wouldn´t use your main site to make this product famous?