Another top-class W:O:A band affirmation this Friday

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DSP

17 Apr. 2008
this line up sucks
and the web site manager is an IDIOT!!!! logo dosent match to the band, that dates are wrong...

it appers this wacken sucks even before it started XD

Kiwi28

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2008
We can make Armageddon ourselves.... We just need more shitty bands and some alcohol ;) and everything would turn to ashes :)

We need more Black/Death-Metal Bands. We need more loud shit, and not boring Power-Metal or things like "Running-Wild". If they announce Speed-Metal Bands, they should announce DevilDriver o_O

MartinAU

1 Apr. 2009
We need more Black/Death-Metal Bands. We need more loud shit, and not boring Power-Metal or things like "Running-Wild". If they announce Speed-Metal Bands, they should announce DevilDriver o_O

I am 99% sure DevilDriver will play, Dez mentioned they were doing a string of European festivals when in Australia earlier this year and WOA was one of them.

Kiwi28

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Nov. 2008
I am 99% sure DevilDriver will play, Dez mentioned they were doing a string of European festivals when in Australia earlier this year and WOA was one of them.

I think so, too. Many Bands come to Germany, when they have a new album and DevilDriver has a new album

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
I was able to read this...this is so funny :D:D:DThey announce it as it was AC/DC doing their farewell show:D:D:D Oh my fucking god this is so ridiculous:D:DRunning Wild as top-act and pre-act is Black Sabbath:D:D

Honestly, I had never heard of them before. I love Black Sabbath (Dio is also ok..) and know most of the "big" bands of all genres, though I'm rather young. But this fucking this, that will headline the previously best festival in the world has not even ability to be a joke.