Dream Theater

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ThorsteinnK

2 Feb. 2005
Reykjavik, Iceland
Sorry for the English (not too good in German):

I think it's long overdue that this great band be added to the line-up of Wacken. I've also had the feeling that Wacken have not been very keen on booking progressive metal bands over the years... Dream Theater are playing this years Graspop and Sweden Rock Festival, so they're surely playing on festivals that can be compared with Wacken.

Now if we could only have Pain of Salvation as well, and Seventh Wonder, I could die happy :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

\m/Pizzajunkie\m/

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Jan. 2009

Gut! :D
Hab' ich auch nicht anders erwartet! xD

Sorry for the English (not too good in German):

I think it's long overdue that this great band be added to the line-up of Wacken. I've also had the feeling that Wacken have not been very keen on booking progressive metal bands over the years... Dream Theater are playing this years Graspop and Sweden Rock Festival, so they're surely playing on festivals that can be compared with Wacken.

Now if we could only have Pain of Salvation as well, and Seventh Wonder, I could die happy :)

We hope so! :)
It would be damn great if they really come to Wacken! :)

Anders sehe ich es allerdings auch nicht. Wäre nur eine ziemliche, wenn auch positive Überraschung. ;)

Wir müssen einfach weiterhoffen und -pushen, und vielleicht kommen sie dann ja! ^_^