Rhapsody Of Fire

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Nydhoeggr

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Okt. 2005
Nähe Bremen
We sing to the wind the legend of the kings
to spread our heart to the kingdom of dust
where heroes are lost, where's reigning the shadowlord!

Highlander87

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Jan. 2008
Nürnberg
www.musik-sammler.de
Hi my friends, Luca here :)
First of all thank you for the nice and positive words that followed my last statement about the acutal band's situation.

Second: I just wanted to let you understand something replying to all those people and fans that are creating topics about 'how the new album should sound', ecc.ecc.
I think it's important that these kind of topics see the light because this is a 'forum' and so, from the latin word, it's a 'public place where the crowd can speak freely'.
So it has to be and so it is.
And that's also the reason why I allow myself to share my opinion with you about this matter... :)

Some people, in a new Rhapsody album or whatever new product released by someone of us, would like to hear renaissance music or orchestral oriented compositions, some others would like to hear fast stuff, some others black or death metal oriented songs...
It's very nice to know what you like and all your tastes...
but always remember....
the music for an artist should represent the way to express the feelings of his soul in the 'historical' moment he's living...
and so in a 'true album' there could never be a kind of compromise between the feeling of the artist and the taste/desire of the fans...
The next Rhapsody will be great just because it will be a 'true album' and will be and sound wonderful for us who composed it... it doesn't matter if it will be slow, fast, orchestral, if it will climb the worlwide charts or will fall into the 'purgatory' of music.
The important is that it will be 'true' and that once again will resound epic, cosmic and energetically positive in this short segment of passion,
love and sufference that is life.

Peace and Love to all of You!
BEST WISHES!
Luca :)

Na, das klingt doch ganz gut. :)

evil-has-no-boundaries

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Sep. 2007
Kurtshagen
Hi my friends, Luca here :)
First of all thank you for the nice and positive words that followed my last statement about the acutal band's situation.

Second: I just wanted to let you understand something replying to all those people and fans that are creating topics about 'how the new album should sound', ecc.ecc.
I think it's important that these kind of topics see the light because this is a 'forum' and so, from the latin word, it's a 'public place where the crowd can speak freely'.
So it has to be and so it is.
And that's also the reason why I allow myself to share my opinion with you about this matter... :)

Some people, in a new Rhapsody album or whatever new product released by someone of us, would like to hear renaissance music or orchestral oriented compositions, some others would like to hear fast stuff, some others black or death metal oriented songs...
It's very nice to know what you like and all your tastes...
but always remember....
the music for an artist should represent the way to express the feelings of his soul in the 'historical' moment he's living...
and so in a 'true album' there could never be a kind of compromise between the feeling of the artist and the taste/desire of the fans...
The next Rhapsody will be great just because it will be a 'true album' and will be and sound wonderful for us who composed it... it doesn't matter if it will be slow, fast, orchestral, if it will climb the worlwide charts or will fall into the 'purgatory' of music.
The important is that it will be 'true' and that once again will resound epic, cosmic and energetically positive in this short segment of passion,
love and sufference that is life.

Peace and Love to all of You!
BEST WISHES!
Luca :)

Na, das klingt doch ganz gut. :)

na denn ab nach wacken oder wat ? :)