The big international board meeting!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Oh fuck it was at 3! :(
I thought it was either at 12 or 2, so i looked at both them times and i didnt recognise anyone, damn it i wanted to see you all
although i did see cyber999 at hamburg airport which was really cool :D
Our groups merged at the airport and i didnt recognise that it was cyber and like an hour later he came up to me and said are you MetalViking, and the rest you can guess :p
Man wacken was SO GOOD! I hope you all come next year so i can see you all then

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Oh fuck it was at 3! :(
I thought it was either at 12 or 2, so i looked at both them times and i didnt recognise anyone, damn it i wanted to see you all
although i did see cyber999 at hamburg airport which was really cool :D
Our groups merged at the airport and i didnt recognise that it was cyber and like an hour later he came up to me and said are you MetalViking, and the rest you can guess :p
Man wacken was SO GOOD! I hope you all come next year so i can see you all then

I first watch what the line-up will be and who's coming.
to bad we didn't meet... although we were there earlier then planned..

me and sipy that is

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
I first watch what the line-up will be and who's coming.
to bad we didn't meet... although we were there earlier then planned..

me and sipy that is
You must come next year! 20th anniversary :D
I walked past a couple of times but i didnt see you or sipy, maybe i was too drunk to recognise you? :p
Next time ill be more brave and actually ask if people are there for the forum meeting
Ahhh Wacken be here again

The Rockit's

6 Jan. 2008
New England Sea Coast

Looks like a good time had by all!

Damn. Isn't it ironic that somehow Slayerofrage posted around the same time we did and we didn't A) get on the list B) we didn't make the gathering. :( We were at the center entrance on the left. We were there around 3:15.

I was had an an umbrella with those funny kitten(s) on it 'cause I was afraid of looking like a lobster by the end of the day. Many a person took shelter under it for a minute or two during the day. :D

Oh well.

I can't thank all of you veteran's enough for the good tips etc.

Maybe one of these years. I have px as well and will post them either on photobucket or something similar.