The 1,000,000 Thread!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gee jay

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
Danzig will tour with Dimmu Borgir this October. The Blackest of the Black tour, will mark the 20th Anniversary tour of Danzig. The lineup is:

Danzig
Dimmu Borgir
Moonspell
Winds of Plague
Skeletonwitch

"The 'Blackest of the Black' tour is for extreme bands that sell out venues across the country, that sell records, but don't get radio play or get on MTV. It's anti the corporate crap nu-rap-metal that gets shove down fans' throats at other concerts," says Glenn Danzig.

The tour will cover all of the United States instead of just the West Coast like the previous Blackest of the Black tour.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
it comes and goes. :p
you should... maybe since you started it, you'll actually help finish it :D

996,000 posts later? Oi, that'll be the day.

Anyhow... must depart... drunk and in Köln right now, with an early morning flight... and as much as I love this country, I do have to get back to the otherside of the Atlantic and pay off the debts I've racked up.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
996,000 posts later? Oi, that'll be the day.

Anyhow... must depart... drunk and in Köln right now, with an early morning flight... and as much as I love this country, I do have to get back to the otherside of the Atlantic and pay off the debts I've racked up.

Hey Scotty, nice to see you on here again!

Köln is very nice, I envy you ;)

Have a great flight back home!