25K before Wacken 08!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bumpzilla

W:O:A Metalhead
what Zappa album is?

do this store have a homepage?

the best band you never heard of yet, its a live recording from japan. pretty good cd. i found that amazon.com has 4 of the phish hampton comes alive cds in stock, and then it will be reordered. 65 dollars, but im going to get it though. they cover a ween song in it, roses are free. and they also cover bob dylan, will smith, and others. sounds like a good cd.... just before i moved to virginia the first time, i missed phish by two months. they came through with a tie-died colored vw bus. my dad said it reminded him of seeing the grateful dead come to town, and then he went on to say that it reminded him of all the times he joined in the parade of the dead coming to town too!!!!! my dad has seen the grateful dead 50 times, jerry garcia doing his solo stuff 64 times, and about 30 of those times was with bob dylan.

and that store doesnt have a homepage

Ærnesto

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2008
São Caetano do Sul - SP, Brasil
the best band you never heard of yet, its a live recording from japan. pretty good cd. i found that amazon.com has 4 of the phish hampton comes alive cds in stock, and then it will be reordered. 65 dollars, but im going to get it though. they cover a ween song in it, roses are free. and they also cover bob dylan, will smith, and others. sounds like a good cd.... just before i moved to virginia the first time, i missed phish by two months. they came through with a tie-died colored vw bus. my dad said it reminded him of seeing the grateful dead come to town, and then he went on to say that it reminded him of all the times he joined in the parade of the dead coming to town too!!!!! my dad has seen the grateful dead 50 times, jerry garcia doing his solo stuff 64 times, and about 30 of those times was with bob dylan.

and that store doesnt have a homepage

I found some Hampton Comes Alive in ebay, let's where I'll buy ehehehehehe

Grateful Dead!!! My father loves them, too bad that they never came too Brazil... Jerry Garcia presence was something always divine, what a great guitar player! So your father lived on the 60s scene!!! That's COOL!