• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
You should. :o Saves you a lot of stress later on.

Don't ask how much of a wreck I was yesterday realizing I had all this stuff to do. :rolleyes: Apprently I managed though.

Well I'm already stressed because it's only about 20 days to go and I haven't even decided on a topic yet nor started researching really

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I guess I'll go for a half and hour nap and then start working like crazy or something. At least that's what I hope it'll be like

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I was glad it was hot. I had expected more rain. Hot weather just belongs to the festival feeling ;)

Curse you! Curse all of you! :( As pretend as this winter is on a global scale I'm sick of it! Give me back my 30+ damn it! I hope next year is "hot" and sunny, like Saturday last year :D

I actually had more fun than the past few years, as far as i can remember that is :p

Haha! That just reminded me of my favourite way to begin my story of Wacken:

"How was Wacken?"
"I can't remember :p"

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Curse you! Curse all of you! :( As pretend as this winter is on a global scale I'm sick of it! Give me back my 30+ damn it! I hope next year is "hot" and sunny, like Saturday last year :D

Haha! That just reminded me of my favourite way to begin my story of Wacken:

"How was Wacken?"
"I can't remember :p"

Reminds me of that comic of two old people talking:

I don't get those kids. All year long they're waiting for Wacken and when it's finally come, they drink that much that they don't remember a thing