• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
can't you remember? :eek:

Well, my first thought was that if we had been there together, our tiny, crappy market would be too insignificant as for you to treat it as a special memory :p But since "german" and "two years ago" lead straight to me plus you've spent Christmas time at our place back then, I gave it a second thought :D I remember now. We've been at the back of some shed drinking Glühwein, right? And I told you how some of the elder people may still be speaking Plattdeutsch with each other...

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Well, my first thought was that if we had been there together, our tiny, crappy market would be too insignificant as for you to treat it as a special memory :p But since "german" and "two years ago" lead straight to me plus you've spent Christmas time at our place back then, I gave it a second thought :D I remember now. We've been at the back of some shed drinking Glühwein, right? And I told you how some of the elder people may still be speaking Plattdeutsch with each other...

I also remember you eating some ham in a bun :D But that needn't necessarily connect to the Christmas market, because we got the same food stands there no matter the event :p

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

yeah :)