100k... and then...?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
So we decided that we wanted to finish 100k and after that join back the 50k thread and just keep that going as our home or as Quark called it "baby". But I just told Quark, that I would actually more like to choose the 25k thread for that purpose.

My personal oppinion is (as I said once) that I can identify with that more. For the others of you I guess it may also be like that, because you've done many 25ker before and (I guess) the whole thing between us started with a 25ker.

We would have liked to do a poll, but it's not possible so I'd just ask anyone to post his/her oppinion in here.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
So we decided that we wanted to finish 100k and after that join back the 50k thread and just keep that going as our home or as Quark called it "baby". But I just told Quark, that I would actually more like to choose the 25k thread for that purpose.

My personal oppinion is (as I said once) that I can identify with that more. For the others of you I guess it may also be like that, because you've done many 25ker before and (I guess) the whole thing between us started with a 25ker.

We would have liked to do a poll, but it's not possible so I'd just ask anyone to post his/her oppinion in here.

And before I give the impression to "stick" to the 50k, I don't.
It's just that it is one thread we stick to, and not necessarilly the 50k. But if majority wants it....

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
for me personally, I'd like it to be the 50K... since I wasn't really here for the 25K. but whatever works for everyone else.