your work

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zarborg

W:O:A Metalhead
I don't work, I plan to get a job in september like that I maybe be able to go at WOA 2004... I was suppose to work a summer camp -for a weird reason that I don't understand kid really like me-, but they don't want to let me go for WOA so I refuse the job.

During the winter I'm a student...

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Zarborg
I don't work, I plan to get a job in september like that I maybe be able to go at WOA 2004... I was suppose to work a summer camp -for a weird reason that I don't understand kid really like me-, but they don't want to let me go for WOA so I refuse the job.

Ah, good man! You're keeping your priorities straight. :D I almost took a restaurant waiter job at the beach this summer, but I turned it down for the same reason...they wouldn't let me off for Wacken....

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
I work for a banking centre called Natwest. I balance accounts and shit like that and take money off people also and no I cant tfr a lot of money to your accounts b4 u ask :p :p :p

and the good thing about it is that i dont have to be face to face with the public :D but i have to talk to the bastards on the phone!

:eek:

PsychicVeteran

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
I work for a banking centre called Natwest. I balance accounts and shit like that and take money off people also and no I cant tfr a lot of money to your accounts b4 u ask :p :p :p

and the good thing about it is that i dont have to be face to face with the public :D but i have to talk to the bastards on the phone!

:eek:

<- Ex NatWest customer :eek:

yvesz

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Juli 2003
South of France
www.wickednews.fr
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Excellent avatar there sir :D maiden do rule this earth :D and glad to see you have your usual saying in your sig :D ;) :)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

;)

I 've finally found how it works, to include my sig !
Yes, Maiden rules ! I saw them in May for two shows in South of FRance, and it was awesome.
Still as good as the very first time I saw them on stage... in 1986... Fuck, I'm old !!! :D