Your (favorite) bad habits

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
Amongst the heavy drinking, smokeing and other normal things I am so fucking lazy :) that I even don't bother to answere to this thred.
I think I am the laziest person in the universe :). Blaaaahhh I don't bother to think about that.......

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Two bad habits I haven't mentioned before, at least not in this thread...

Calling people on my cell phone while crazy drunk and after I've talked to them or if they did not answer, call them a couple of times more...
Often at about 4 am on my way home, not always appreciated...

And one thing the unfortunate members of the forum might have noticed, logging on to the internet and spamming uncomprohensible crap for hours that nobody will give a damn about anyhow...

Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Shizzo:That's true my friend from that Texas school allways wanted me to kill him but I don't want to hurt somebody when they told me to do it,cause I allways am doing opposite of what people tell me ;):D
Do you remeber the guys from Rottenness at the Obscene Extreme?
I´m just organising some gigs for them in Germany this summer :) So if you come back - to Europe you can get real musick again.... I guess there also will be some gigs in Tschech too :)
Just an information - no bad habbit :D:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Do you remeber the guys from Rottenness at the Obscene Extreme?
I´m just organising some gigs for them in Germany this summer :) So if you come back - to Europe you can get real musick again.... I guess there also will be some gigs in Tschech too :)
Just an information - no bad habbit :D:D:D

Shizzo: You're a great promoter for Mexican Metal!!!!!! That's great!! :D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Suwarin
And one day a statue will be raised in the heart of Mexico City with the counterfeit of the evil krause an Emabassador of Mexican Metal....

@krause You wish!!...:p:p:D:D:D:D

I will promote the statue of evil krause!!! The best friend of mexican metal!! :D:D