you learn something everyday...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
so here's this thread. basically, you post in it everytime you learn something totally new and surprising (or not)

here's mine for today: while on a search for scottish political parties (don't ask why) I came across this little nugget

http://ssg.maoism.ru/index.html

my favourite part is point 2.
2) To restore Gaelic as the national language of all Scotland.

good luck! :p

what I learnt? well, i had no idea scotland had a sinnfeinesque party...

the lesson is of course that all nationalism sucks and we should just get high and party on the borders! :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Mine for today:

The part of Arlanda international airport Terminal 5 that houses gates F58-F69 doesn't have any clocks.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Lucretia schrieb:
you can learn a lot of interesting stuff here, btw: http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
:D

Sodomy
From Uncyclopedia

A substance used in electronics repair to weld wires or small components into place. Sodomy is usually used in conjunction with a Sodomy Iron, but never (as far as we know) with Jeremy Irons.

In order to use sodomy, one must sodomize the wire or component with the Sodomy iron. You really do not want to know how this is accomplished.

A low-wattage Sodomy Iron must be used when sodomizing integrated circuits, as high-wattage sodomizing may damage heat-sensitive components.

Sodomy makes Baby Jesus cry, typically because not enough lube is being used.