Yes, We camp 2011

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
well, i don't bite (unless she asks :D), and (believe it or not!) i don't drink any alcohol for many years already! :eek: yep, i just drunk enough, i guess ;)
i hope i won't be banished for this blasphemy by metalheads from W:O:A for that :D

People might find you weird... :D
but if you wanna join the camp you should be a "regular" on the forum, doesn't mean you have to spam useless crap like the most of us, but just that if somebody drops your name people will know who you are.

maard

25 Jan. 2011
Ukraine
People might find you weird... :D
nevermind, i'm an easy going person, and like to make friends, so that won't be a problem at all :)

but if you wanna join the camp you should be a "regular" on the forum, doesn't mean you have to spam useless crap like the most of us, but just that if somebody drops your name people will know who you are.
sure :) btw, as a programmer, i see some ways this forum could be improved :) (who's the forum developer btw?) so maybe ppl will get know me as time passes)
and i'm big fan of Open Source and contributed to several projects. and when i see something which can be improved... it's itching in the fingers to get and fix it! :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
OMG, if the fact that i posted less than a dozen of messages on the forum prohibits me from participating in this camping? :(
anyway, i don't think that starting posting like a spammer is a good idea to get the "passing ticket" :D

well, i don't bite (unless she asks :D), and (believe it or not!) i don't drink any alcohol for many years already! :eek: yep, i just drunk enough, i guess ;)
i hope i won't be banished for this blasphemy by metalheads from W:O:A for that :D

The goal of the FORUM CAMP is to camp with those you 'see' on the forum (on a daily basis?) in real life. This means most people know each other by (nick) name/real name and so on.

Since for international members it's already more difficult to be 'known', (lack of German does not improve it, but nobody can be blamed for that) a little bit of familiarity with the forum is needed, in order to avoid misunderstandings etc. Especially since social control is vrey big. (and I am sure you don't want any strangers near your tent either ;))

ANd the fact you do or do not drink is not an issue ;) :) That's your decission! :)

maard

25 Jan. 2011
Ukraine
lack of German does not improve it, but nobody can be blamed for that
Ich lerne Deutsch.... langsam)))

(and I am sure you don't want any strangers near your tent either ;))
absolutely, otherwise i would feel uncomfortable :)

ANd the fact you do or do not drink is not an issue ;) :) That's your decission! :)
thank you.
there still funny things can happen with big amounts of non-alcohol beverages)). once i drunk 6 litres of apple juice with gas while my friends were drinking beer. well, we felt almost the same till the end of the day :p