YAY W:O:A tickets arrived today!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
congratulations ;) I got my ticket almost half a year ago and I'm really excited for Wacken ever since the last band played there last year :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
WACKÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖN!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
:D hahah I don't know Mr Coffee!

Something wrong with "YAY!"? Would you prefer "WOO HOO!" :D

My ticket took about 10 days to arrive. Depending on where in the States you are, I've noticed a variance of about 5 days in your postal system.

Like sometimes I get stuff to LA in 5 days, but to Washington state is takes 10-11 days.

I'd say you'll get it in about 10 days, too.

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
um...

hey, has anyone ordered their tickets from Argon Events???
I live in the US and that's who I ordered my tickets from. I won't be able to get them until late June- SUPPOSEDLY.
i'm just wondering if anyone else has gone through Argon Events and anything you might have to say about them?
pat

voice_of_hell

21 Feb. 2002
England
Website besuchen
I got my tickets from Argon in the UK, they told me the same thing, I would get my tickets in late June, early July. It's only because they get sent all their tickets from Wacken all at the same time and then send them off to people when they get them. Doesn't matter as long as I get my ticket. They also said they'd send a confirmation letter which will reassure me that my tickets will be coming.

Mr_Coffee

4 Dez. 2001
Hörbranz / A
www.unitedmetalwarriors.at.lv
Originally posted by Brat
:D hahah I don't know Mr Coffee!

Something wrong with "YAY!"? Would you prefer "WOO HOO!" :D

My ticket took about 10 days to arrive. Depending on where in the States you are, I've noticed a variance of about 5 days in your postal system.

Like sometimes I get stuff to LA in 5 days, but to Washington state is takes 10-11 days.

I'd say you'll get it in about 10 days, too.

NO i love this word YAY. I know an aussi-girl from an other board who uses this word all the time ... I think it is pretty funny :D

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry! But there's still time to add an Australian band to the line up plus there are also rumours here that Pegazus are trying to get on the bill as they've just released a new cd.