WOA2001 Fotos

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von VimFuego, 24. Januar 2002.

1. VimFuego

VimFuego W:O:A Metalhead

hey check out my fotos from WOA2001

http://vimfuego.freeservers.com/WOA

The first In Flames foto rules.....better than any i've seen!!!! it was actually taken by The Rebel Angel......too bad none of his others turned out(damnit).

Where are the swedes at WOA2002? C'mon Entombed and Witchery.....\m/ later

2. sepp

sepp W:O:A Metalhead

The pic with the empty beer cans is cool!

3. argon factor

argon factor W:O:A Metalmaster

The thread is fuckin old, but the link still works. Nostalgia sweeps over me as I look at those old pics . . .

4. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

Why haven't I seen this thread before?:)
    I also have that Inflames picture of that firework but mine is not sharp.
    *is getting more exiting for Wacken with these pictures and the running order*

5. anthares

anthares Member

Grave Violater

From the pages: "Sodom sounded like they went back in time 15yrs, they even brought Mr.Grave Violator to join them for "Blasphemer" and "In the Sign of Evil",...
    -WHATTA FUCK? I didnt know that.. Well of course this happens when I was in the tent to get rest for my kidneys (they were really sick after 10 days drinking)... Grave Violater.... Is this true? Hopefully he did had his evil haircut like in The sign of evil album...

6. VimFuego

VimFuego W:O:A Metalhead

cool.....this was my first post or something....thanks for resurrecting it....no sodom this year so i'm cranking Onkel Tom Angelripper's drinkin tunes......i'll learn this damn language yet! i'm might not know what the hell i'm saying but the pronunciation will be perfect.

i just heard that Immortal is playing in the afternoon? what the hell is with that? you can't have black metal (panda's or not who cares?) during the daylight!!!......he's gonna breathe fire for christ's sake!!!!

pissed at the running order without even looking at it yet!

btw: Mr. Grave Violator was in fact on stage. haircut? not too scary or very scary depending on how you look at it...

Diese Seite empfehlen