WOA2001 Fotos

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Why haven't I seen this thread before?:)
I also have that Inflames picture of that firework but mine is not sharp.
*is getting more exiting for Wacken with these pictures and the running order*

anthares

26 Mai 2002
Gutters of Vallila
Website besuchen
Grave Violater

From the pages: "Sodom sounded like they went back in time 15yrs, they even brought Mr.Grave Violator to join them for "Blasphemer" and "In the Sign of Evil",...
-WHATTA FUCK? I didnt know that.. Well of course this happens when I was in the tent to get rest for my kidneys (they were really sick after 10 days drinking)... Grave Violater.... Is this true? Hopefully he did had his evil haircut like in The sign of evil album...

VimFuego

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
cool.....this was my first post or something....thanks for resurrecting it....no sodom this year so i'm cranking Onkel Tom Angelripper's drinkin tunes......i'll learn this damn language yet! i'm might not know what the hell i'm saying but the pronunciation will be perfect.

i just heard that Immortal is playing in the afternoon? what the hell is with that? you can't have black metal (panda's or not who cares?) during the daylight!!!......he's gonna breathe fire for christ's sake!!!!

pissed at the running order without even looking at it yet!

btw: Mr. Grave Violator was in fact on stage. haircut? not too scary or very scary depending on how you look at it...