Woa weather!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Winterslaap schrieb:
forecast does not look good?? they expect rain?
I try to write it down.

Wednesday,
Wetterzustand=Weathercondition:
Niederslag=Precipitation?: Regen=Rain
Rain k.A. % (k.A.=keine Ahnung=no idea?)
Rain 80 %
Rain k.A. %
Min / Max: 14 / 22 °C

Thursday,
Wetterzustand:
Niederschlag?:
Regen k.A. %
Regen 90 %
Regen k.A. %
Min / Max: 14 / 20 °C

Fryday,
Wetterzustand:
Niederschlag?:
Regen k.A. %
Regen 90 %
Regen k.A. %

These are the conditions of the morning, afternoon and evening of that particular day.

Well, I guess it'll be a wet festival this year. But we'll wait and see on what they'll say next Saterday or Sunday.

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
Quark schrieb:
I try to write it down.

Wednesday,
Wetterzustand=Weathercondition:
Niederslag=Precipitation?: Regen=Rain
Rain k.A. % (k.A.=keine Ahnung=no idea?)
Rain 80 %
Rain k.A. %
Min / Max: 14 / 22 °C

Thursday,
Wetterzustand:
Niederschlag?:
Regen k.A. %
Regen 90 %
Regen k.A. %

Fryday,
Wetterzustand:
Niederschlag?:
Regen k.A. %
Regen 90 %
Regen k.A. %

These are the conditions of the morning, afternoon and evening of that particular day.

Well, I guess it'll be a wet festival this year. But we'll wait and see on what they'll say next Saterday or Sunday.

o hell :(

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I hope it will stay dry.

2 of my friends are in weelchairs and they can't do anything if there is a lot of mud.
and then they might want to go home before the end :(

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
agresionpower schrieb:
I hope it will stay dry.

2 of my friends are in weelchairs and they can't do anything if there is a lot of mud.
and then they might want to go home before the end :(
If there'll be rain, the paths are hard, so that won't be any problem. But I've seen more wheelchaired people go through the mud in 2002, only thing is, if you're with 3, then that'll give a bit of a problem. However, I'm sure, if you ask someone to help you out, you won't have any problems. People are friendly enough to help you out. (is my own experience as well. (partially sited))

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Quark schrieb:
If there'll be rain, the paths are hard, so that won't be any problem. But I've seen more wheelchaired people go through the mud in 2002, only thing is, if you're with 3, then that'll give a bit of a problem. However, I'm sure, if you ask someone to help you out, you won't have any problems. People are friendly enough to help you out. (is my own experience as well. (partially sited))

In 2002 they left early because they couldnt get trough the mud so i'm afraid they will leave early again (and I have to go with them because I'm in there car, yes wheelchair people with cars :D )

Shaguar

28 Juli 2005
Iceland
agresionpower schrieb:
In 2002 they left early because they couldnt get trough the mud so i'm afraid they will leave early again (and I have to go with them because I'm in there car, yes wheelchair people with cars :D )

Tell them to put some stuff on their wheels that will help getting through muddy areas.

You can also just go and look for the Icelandic flag :p

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Quark schrieb:
That's not new to me. My teacher in primary school was in a wheelchair, and he drove to his job by car as well. Be glad that I don't have a car.

well most of the time people who see him walking to the car think he is drunk. that's because he cant walk straight lines. :D

Thordis V.

25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Forecast still doesn't look that fine... wetter.com predics rain from Thursday to Sunday with a chance of 90%... but since this is the only forecast I found and wetter.com is not very correct anyway, I still have hope that the weather gets better

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Thordis V. schrieb:
Forecast still doesn't look that fine... wetter.com predics rain from Thursday to Sunday with a chance of 90%... but since this is the only forecast I found and wetter.com is not very correct anyway, I still have hope that the weather gets better
If I look outside here, I'd say we will have a hot W:O:A. But they are talking about thunder tonight here (Neerpelt), and showers tomorrow.

Wait 'till Monday.