Within 24 hours...a new President?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
In 24 hours, I hope to be able to say that the USA has a new president. I'm actually nervous...sheesh...

Chris and LEX (especially, you, LEX, since MN is one of the swing states) and any other Americans on here, get your asses to the polls. I'm leaving right now.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Warthog schrieb:
In 24 hours, I hope to be able to say that the USA has a new president. I'm actually nervous...sheesh...

Chris and LEX (especially, you, LEX, since MN is one of the swing states) and any other Americans on here, get your asses to the polls. I'm leaving right now.

Good luck. I hope the best for all of us. That would probably be an election booth falling on top of Bush's head, but I'll settle for Kerry.

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I don't believe this result for a second. Ohio using the Florida 2000 voting system, Florida having a voting machine with NO paper trail (this is completely absurd), the republicans have done it again, only this time probably better.

but i mainly don't believe it because the americans can't possibly be this stupid/ignorant...

ah...well, there's still a few votes to come in...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
United States, a nation who claims itself to be the founder of modern democracy, needs days, maybe weeks, to announce a winner. Holy shit, in Spain there has been democracy only for the last 27 years, and 4 or 5 hours after the voting there's already a winner.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK!

:(

I can't tell you the massive, miserable disappointment I'm feeling right now. This is horrible.

Unfortunately, there's no argument with this one...bush won by almost 4 million votes, and we're talking 140000 and 300000 in Ohio and Florida respectively. Last election, the difference in Florida was a few hundred.

I can't believe my countrymen are this stupid, but that's life. I blame the lazy assholes who didn't vote - Only 10% of registered voters 18-29 voted, which is fucking BULLSHIT. Europe, here I come.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
United States, a nation who claims itself to be the founder of modern democracy, needs days, maybe weeks, to announce a winner. Holy shit, in Spain there has been democracy only for the last 27 years, and 4 or 5 hours after the voting there's already a winner.

Only these past two elections have been like this. Both times that Clinton won, they had a winner announced by midnight or so. It's only when the elections are THIS close that we have a problem.

LEX

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
Oh you betcha I voted........but that schmuck still won. :mad:
Oh well. At least I can be glad it's over and I don't have to get 10 phonecalls a day from the politifools and ppl knocking on my door or all the stupid commercials and less blablablaaah about the retarded race.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
LEX schrieb:
Oh you betcha I voted........but that schmuck still won. :mad:
Oh well. At least I can be glad it's over and I don't have to get 10 phonecalls a day from the politifools and ppl knocking on my door or all the stupid commercials and less blablablaaah about the retarded race.

Oh, the things I miss out on by not living in a "swing state"! I got an email from a friend in Cleveland who said it was even worse there, as you can imagine. :eek: