Why is this forum so fucking boring?????

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von DARKNESS, 06. Juni 2002.

1. DARKNESS

DARKNESS Newbie

Can you guys explain why???

I would be lucky to see 2 -3 new topics a week!! Even then most end up talking about stupidities such as beer and football.

You can drink beer anywhere and play football in many places, yet these seem to be talked about more than metal itself!

darkness it shall be.....

2. Zombi

Zombi W:O:A Metalmaster

BEER IS VERY IMPORTANT.

3. VimFuego

VimFuego W:O:A Metalhead

alright.....let's talk about metal

anyone surpised that Lindberg left The Crown? Crowned In Terror is a fuckin crushing album that still punches me in the face everytime i listen to it. Oh well, that line up was too good to last. They were intense here in Toronto. see pics @ http://vimfuego.freeservers.com

oh well, there's still some time to get into some Lock Up before the show.

what the hell is Falconer all about? lotsa people are talking about them....any insight?

4. Lord Horb

Lord Horb W:O:A Metalhead

@DARKNESS: you can listen to metal almost anywhere as well.. so what the hell is your point?!

@Vim: Lindberg left the Crown?!?!?!!?!? fuck no!!!!!!!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Falconer is good... have you heard Mithotyn (R.I.P.)? Mithotyn's guitarist Weinerhall formed his new band Falconer with a very extra oridnary vocalist (while Mithotyn had black metal screams and hymn-like singing as vocals, Falconer's vocals tend to be more power metal like... but by far not as bothering and annoying as the crappy average power metal singer)...

Weinerhall kept the great viking melodies and awesome atmosphere in his songs so Falconer is one of the few power metal bands I can actually listen to!

after all I still like Mithotyn better than Falconer, but check 'em out anyway ;)

5. VimFuego

VimFuego W:O:A Metalhead

more metal news.....Blacky hooks back up with Voivod for an autograph session in Montreal.

http://communities.msn.ca/quebecmetal/voivod.msnw

let's hope he stays long enough for their new record. the cancelled on WOA last year.....what about next year with the original line-up! their recent shows in Toronto/Hamilton with Snake were great! There is no one like Voivod!

6. scareall

scareall W:O:A Metalhead

Some threads do seem to go off the topic,but i find that with most forums,but a little light hearted banter doesnt do any harm.

7. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

Hey! This guy seems to be really angry! :D Relax, listen to some blues, smoke a joint, have some good sex...... or try to learn some German :D , their forum has lots of new topics everyday!!

And beer is really important !! (much more than football, by the way :) ) . I also think that talking only about metal can be quite boring....

8. DARKNESS

DARKNESS Newbie

@ Lord Horb - Wacken is a Metal Festival...

...perhaps you dont appreciate the fact that lots of people have nowhere to listen to metal apart from their homes. Not every country is like Germany where there is hundreds of thousands of metalheads, and all the metal bars, discos, shops, tours, festivals etc that people like you perhaps take for granted.

Well, there are people who go to Wacken because they have nothing where they stay, to have a chance to buy metal cds, t-shirts and watch bands that will never play their home town or country...

I arrived at this forum to see what people thought about bands playing, what musical styles we would want, what people like about the festival but it seems that others have no interest in these topics, which is frustrating for me.

darkness it shall be....

9. Evenfiel

Evenfiel W:O:A Metalhead

Thats probably because all these topics were are discussed in the past. We cant really keep talking about the festival all the time. You could check out the old threads and bring them up if you think that they are interesting.

10. Lord Horb

Lord Horb W:O:A Metalhead

@DARKNESS: I don't take anything for granted. my girlfriend lives in the states and she can't go to as many concerts as I can, and I do know there's countries that never really are toured by bigger metal bands.
    that's a pity but has nothing to with this forum. in a forum like this you should be able to discuss anything you want without people getting mad at you... even if it's not metal all the time!
    and, well, just like Evenfiel said... you came here a lil too late obviously ;)

cheers

Diese Seite empfehlen