Who would like to see the Gods Of Doom CATHEDRAL at Wacken 2003 ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
thanks ppl :)
i posted a request in the Q&A for Cathedral to play Wacken ... i guess it is just a matter of if Hoger or Ingo contacts there manager
they played at the With Full Force fest this year and next year Wacken i hope :)

i will see them play live in a City near me later this month so i will mention it to Gaz (the guitarist) and see if he can get there manager to get in touch with the organisers of Wacken

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Rosk

ND would be great, 'cause I've never seen them live :(
And they must play too!!! I saw them in 1997 and it was so great that I don't have words to describe it. :):)

@Warthog: you're a lazy guy!!! :D:D Here's the update:

1 ^witchfinder^
2 Suwarin
3 Lucretia
4 The Undertaker
5 Rosk
6 Sodomy&Lust
7 Lordwalter
8 Banshee
9 Maraska
10 Warthog

^witchfinder^

*update*
i spoke to Gaz yeterday from Cathedral and he said they hadnt been asked to do any festivals next year ...yet (a bit early i know)
he did say he would like to play at Wacken (last year they played at the With Full Force Festival)

he also said they will tour Europe with Samael early next year
i dont know any dates ...but you may find them at the Samael site

IF ANY OF THE WACKEN GUYS ARE READING THIS ....ASK THEM TO PLAY NEXT YEAR
i think they would be a fucking great band to play on the party stage (at night)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

sepp

28 Nov. 2001
Duisburg
Website besuchen
1 ^witchfinder^
2 Suwarin
3 Lucretia
4 The Undertaker
5 Rosk
6 Sodomy&Lust
7 Lordwalter
8 Banshee
9 Maraska
10 Warthog
11 sepp

PLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!