Whitesnake

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Rhaegar schrieb:
The only Classical Metal/Rock Bands are:

Scorpions - Whitesnake - Metal Inquisitor - Victory - MSG

plus some power metal acts such as

Gammaray - Nocturnal Rites - Primal Fear

Only 7 acts!!

What about....

Rose Tattoo

Danko Jones

WE

The Dogma

and Motorhead?

25 Apr. 2006
PLEASE HELP I AM LOST.....

I was so angry that i wasn't able to write in English! I really got mad because of the shit you wrote -.-
And CoB don't really make Death Metal.... Here is a part from their homepage
"After taking in keyboardist Janne Wirman to complete their line-up, they honed their combination of old schoold black metal, classic heavy, and death metal vocals into the sharpest instrument of its kind and headed out to a studio record a demo tape." <--- There youl will see that they aren't a Death Metal Band. And in my opinion they more belong to the "Treue" stage than to the "Black" stage.................................
It's the same as you would say that Cradle of Filth makes Black Metal *rofl* but this is another point.....

While reading your opinion two question arises. What is in your opinion a extreme act ? ? ? And is your definition of a True-Stage-Act that they must have a sound of the 80s.

best regards

DeadMan

I am sorry mate to argue against you as well but there are a few things I need to say:

-Just because COB "say" on their own bloody website that they are trueblack or death or whatever doesnt automatically make them that.
- Secondly, COB have started to diverge into musical areas that are more easily to listen and adapt to.....Anyone denying this, is lying to themselves...

Last but not least, please do yourself a favour and speak in your native tongue cos I am having a hard time trying to figure out what you are actually trying to get across....

P.S: What the hell is Cyber Metal? Something to do with spaceships and evil mainframe computers?!?