Which wallpapers do you have in your room?:D

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
instruments, photos, paintings, clocks, calendars... in the living room for instance is a big poster from a multicoloured VW bus (looks like on LSD-trip) and a big cloth which we bought in Wacken this year.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Well cause grind and gore is mostly noncommercional, so i dont have any wallpapers, and other wallpapers are my brothers. So there are:Def Leppard ,Heavy metal Fakk2, Pantera flag from USA(mine),Iron Maiden flag,Motorhead, Manowar, Quake 3(mine), Satyricon,Marduk(mine),Iron Maiden,some alien glowing in dark,Overgrill, Within Temptation,Lordi,Chuck(Death),Tarja from Nightwish,Gamma gay...there was also Dark Funeral but my brother will put it somewhere else.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
My student's appartment is still quite "naked" although I've moved here already 10 weeks or so ago.

Right today I've brought two posters. One Wacken 2002 poster (garbage bags 2003!) and one Rage - Soundchaser poster. I guess the first one will be put above my computer and the second one above my bed :D

and then I'll put three small LOTR posters (Aragorn, Gandalf, Frodo) onto my door :) next week or so...

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Bedrooms:Giant ride the lightning, suicidal tendencies, obituary,ac/dc, exodus,nuclear assault, dolphins (animal painting),and 101 dalmations.

Livingroom: Iron Maiden, megadeth,Mr. Bungle, Primus, Hendrix, Marley, Morrison and Pegasus Tapastry.

Kitchen: Anthrax & Exodus

Hall: Giant South of Heaven and Giant N.A. Handel with care posters

DISGORGE

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
All the stuff I´ve got on my walls:
Maidenscarf, Maidenshirt - Fear of the Dark, Mardukshirt - Fuck Me Jesus, Mayhemposter, Mayhem - Pure Fucking Armageddon kassette, Mayhem LPs(Deathcrush, Live In Leipzig, A Tribute To The Black Emperors), Dismembers playlist from Motala with Matti Kärkis autograph, Tottenhamscarf, an inverted cross, my old Tae Kwon DO belts, a Tae Kwon Docap and a photo from my second grading some years ago.

I think thats all of it.

Hehehehe, I'm too old for that (I Think) :D:D:D

I only got a nice looking girl on a Harley Davidson...:p

20 years back, I remember a few Iron Maiden posters, and Saxon, Judas Priest, Rock Godess, TNT, Motörhead, Plasmatics... GOD DAMN... Good old days...:):D:D:D

By the way, my sons room is covered with Dimmu Borgir posters, flags and stuff...

My daughter has Kelly Osbourne, Good Charlotte, Eminem, loads of Lords Of The Rings posters...

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
Hehehehe, I'm too old for that (I Think) :D:D:D

I only got a nice looking girl on a Harley Davidson...:p

20 years back, I remember a few Iron Maiden posters, and Saxon, Judas Priest, Rock Godess, TNT, Motörhead, Plasmatics... GOD DAMN... Good old days...:):D:D:D

By the way, my sons room is covered with Dimmu Borgir posters, flags and stuff...

My daughter has Kelly Osbourne, Good Charlotte, Eminem, loads of Lords Of The Rings posters...

Well I dont have that much my own posters cause I am not listening to commercial stuff and dont have favorite band :D:D:D:D

Lutherbock

3 Feb. 2003
above my bed, there's a slayer poster (the eagle, decade of aggression), some other slayer paper shit (as well from the decade of aggression). a postcard from austria (from a good girlfriend ;) ), in flames - tokyo showdown poster, 2 motörheadposters.
on the door a anpalm death-tourposter (fear, emptiness, dispair), a lot of pictures (with me, my friends, some alcohol and all that fuckin' bullshit), and on the other side a "notausgang"-blanket. above my desk, there's a soilwork- poster- a predator's portrait, close to it some entrance tix from some gigs, hypocrisy poster - into the abyss and fear and loathin inlas vegasbehind the computer. above the couch, there's an pantera-poster - far beyond driven, again some pictures, a selfmade KQ 49-sign.
under the ceiling, there're 3 flags, COB - follow the reaper, Sepultura and SV Werder Bremen.