Which wallpapers do you have in your room?:D

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Hammered_gods, 28. Dezember 2003.

1. Hammered_gods

Hammered_gods W:O:A Metalmaster

Bands, movie, whatever... :D:D:D

2. Thordis V.

Thordis V. W:O:A Metalgod

instruments, photos, paintings, clocks, calendars... in the living room for instance is a big poster from a multicoloured VW bus (looks like on LSD-trip) and a big cloth which we bought in Wacken this year.

3. Zarborg

Zarborg W:O:A Metalhead

Got a Apocalypse Now, «Shit Happens!» poster and Lord of the Ring poster and some Québec flag

4. Hammered_gods

Well cause grind and gore is mostly noncommercional, so i dont have any wallpapers, and other wallpapers are my brothers. So there are:Def Leppard ,Heavy metal Fakk2, Pantera flag from USA(mine),Iron Maiden flag,Motorhead, Manowar, Quake 3(mine), Satyricon,Marduk(mine),Iron Maiden,some alien glowing in dark,Overgrill, Within Temptation,Lordi,Chuck(Death),Tarja from Nightwish,Gamma gay...there was also Dark Funeral but my brother will put it somewhere else.

5. Kate McGee

Kate McGee W:O:A Metalgod

My student's appartment is still quite "naked" although I've moved here already 10 weeks or so ago.

Right today I've brought two posters. One Wacken 2002 poster (garbage bags 2003!) and one Rage - Soundchaser poster. I guess the first one will be put above my computer and the second one above my bed :D

and then I'll put three small LOTR posters (Aragorn, Gandalf, Frodo) onto my door :) next week or so...

6. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

no wallpaper, only paint and a Metallica - ride the lightning flag, a Blind guardian flag and a Black Sabbath flag.

7. LXE

LXE W:O:A Metalhead

Bedrooms:Giant ride the lightning, suicidal tendencies, obituary,ac/dc, exodus,nuclear assault, dolphins (animal painting),and 101 dalmations.

Livingroom: Iron Maiden, megadeth,Mr. Bungle, Primus, Hendrix, Marley, Morrison and Pegasus Tapastry.

Kitchen: Anthrax & Exodus

Hall: Giant South of Heaven and Giant N.A. Handel with care posters

8. DISGORGE

DISGORGE W:O:A Metalhead

All the stuff I´ve got on my walls:
    Maidenscarf, Maidenshirt - Fear of the Dark, Mardukshirt - Fuck Me Jesus, Mayhemposter, Mayhem - Pure Fucking Armageddon kassette, Mayhem LPs(Deathcrush, Live In Leipzig, A Tribute To The Black Emperors), Dismembers playlist from Motala with Matti Kärkis autograph, Tottenhamscarf, an inverted cross, my old Tae Kwon DO belts, a Tae Kwon Docap and a photo from my second grading some years ago.

I think thats all of it.

9. dittohead

dittohead W:O:A Metalmaster

gay green flowers wallpaper

loads of slayuer and dew scented posters :D:D:D:D:D

10. Hammered_gods

I have one Inwards wallpaper in my second room/home

11. Rock'n'Roll

Rock'n'Roll W:O:A Metalmaster

Hehehehe, I'm too old for that (I Think) :D:D:D

I only got a nice looking girl on a Harley Davidson...:p

20 years back, I remember a few Iron Maiden posters, and Saxon, Judas Priest, Rock Godess, TNT, Motörhead, Plasmatics... GOD DAMN... Good old days...:):D:D:D

By the way, my sons room is covered with Dimmu Borgir posters, flags and stuff...

My daughter has Kelly Osbourne, Good Charlotte, Eminem, loads of Lords Of The Rings posters...

12. Hammered_gods

Well I dont have that much my own posters cause I am not listening to commercial stuff and dont have favorite band :D:D:D:D

13. Rock'n'Roll

Rock'n'Roll W:O:A Metalmaster

Everyone selling more that ten records is commercial...:p:p:p:p:p

14. Lutherbock

Lutherbock W:O:A Metalmaster

above my bed, there's a slayer poster (the eagle, decade of aggression), some other slayer paper shit (as well from the decade of aggression). a postcard from austria (from a good girlfriend ;) ), in flames - tokyo showdown poster, 2 motörheadposters.
    on the door a anpalm death-tourposter (fear, emptiness, dispair), a lot of pictures (with me, my friends, some alcohol and all that fuckin' bullshit), and on the other side a "notausgang"-blanket. above my desk, there's a soilwork- poster- a predator's portrait, close to it some entrance tix from some gigs, hypocrisy poster - into the abyss and fear and loathin inlas vegasbehind the computer. above the couch, there's an pantera-poster - far beyond driven, again some pictures, a selfmade KQ 49-sign.
    under the ceiling, there're 3 flags, COB - follow the reaper, Sepultura and SV Werder Bremen.

15. Hammered_gods

Well grind and gore cant be ever commercial, I ment more music for masses like Dimmu Borgir, most heavy metal, Nightwish :D:D:D:D:D:D

Diese Seite empfehlen