Which bands you don't want to see(ever) on Wacken? :D

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alcina

4 Juni 2003
England
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Shadowtear
hö?

But this is a thread about what you DON`T want to see..

I think the most important thing is NOT to have any bands which are currently very fashinable/doing well in the charts, even if they are good. This is because they will brigh with them people for whom metal is not the most important kind of music, and that would spoil the festival;at the moment only true metal people go to wacken. For this reason I am a bit dubious about Slayer, as they are a bit too mainstream.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Lucretia
I don´t care if there any shitty bands play... but HEY!!! Guys, what do you think about our great campaign TRUCK STOP FOR WACKEN 2004???
In case you don´t know this awesome band, check out www.truckstop.de - definitely way better than Lotto King Karl :D :D :) ;)

Oh, that's what you meant? I thought you wanted WOA 2004 to be held at an actual truck stop, lol.

but...OMFG...German country??? you've gotta be kidding me. :D

If I listen to this any longer, I'm gonna start having flashbacks and listening to my old Garth Brooks tapes... :eek:

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Alcina
I think the most important thing is NOT to have any bands which are currently very fashinable/doing well in the charts, even if they are good. This is because they will brigh with them people for whom metal is not the most important kind of music, and that would spoil the festival;at the moment only true metal people go to wacken. For this reason I am a bit dubious about Slayer, as they are a bit too mainstream.

You know nobody but metalhead would go in czech on some festival,because otherwise black and powermetalheadz will get into fight with them.Metalheadz in czech are very hatefull to pop and numetal fans....

Ancalagon

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
Any Mallcore bands. Why? Because they have NOTHING to do with Metal! If you let them play, why not let Britney Spears play Wacken too? She is as much Metal as the Mallcore bands.

Also, Hammerfall. Why? Because they suck and look like a bunch of fags I used to beat up in High School.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Ancalagon
Any Mallcore bands. Why? Because they have NOTHING to do with Metal! If you let them play, why not let Britney Spears play Wacken too? She is as much Metal as the Mallcore bands.

Also, Hammerfall. Why? Because they suck and look like a bunch of fags I used to beat up in High School.

My friend you are on a roll! its gonna be good to party with ya again! :D