When do you leave forum and go to WOA??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
My last post on here will be thursday night! then 2am friday mornin we leave from leeds and get down to stanstead for our sat morn 6.30am flight down the mulkburg :p ehm i mean hamburg :p

Then sat its party time! and monday off to wacken open air with the dotti head a coming curse and v heavy metal friends duncan (who has seen iron maiden 12 times the fucking fucker! :mad:)

And then see all you lot in the next week! :D

Goth_Girl

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Apr. 2003
Sydney Australia
Website besuchen
My last post should be friday am here or thursday nite everyone elses time.
Fly out 27th arrive Frankfurt 28th drive to Hamburg arvo 30th

Hows the weather over there??
Looks like the ground could be a bit soggy??

everyone pray for sunshine please!!

See you all there!! :p

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
my last one will probably be Sat night (Australia time) if I'm not running around panicking that I'm going to leave something important behind :rolleyes:

Goth_Girl and I will be at the airport at the same time - that's funny!

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
I´ll leave tuesday sometime around noon to Wacken I think :) One hour later hopefully I´ll be there :D

Originally posted by Goth_Girl

Hows the weather over there??
Looks like the ground could be a bit soggy??

the weather is perfect summer weather here if you ask me. Maybe nearly too hot already :) And the ground is pretty dry, hasn´t rained much for weeks. You rather need a hammer to put up your tent :D So don´t worry, and let´s hope the weather forecast is lying!