What day will you arrive?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I mean it is better that the camp opens only one day before the festival, cause when I went to one czech festival that had camp open 4 days before the festival started, the people got really fucked up and toilets nasty....and of course money runned out :D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I mean it is better that the camp opens only one day before the festival, cause when I went to one czech festival that had camp open 4 days before the festival started, the people got really fucked up and toilets nasty....and of course money runned out :D

Yeah the problem wit opening it a few days before is that when the festival actually starts you have probably drunk a lot of beer which would kill a horse :D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
update

Sunday, bloody Sunday
------------------------------
Necrocrypt
Stigmartin
Freazer
Rynex
Fyodor

Monday
----------
Ancalagon
Myrt
Flo

Tuesday
----------
Sodomy&Lust (well, maybe on monday)
PutridTorture
Carpathian_Wolf (and co)
dotti (& co..but they arrive thurs )
DISGORGE (or Wednesday)
Thordis (early morning according to our latest plans)
Zombi

Wednesday
---------------
Kate McGee (definitely)
monochrom, mugabe and their respective wives (now very definitely)
WolfLust (and co.)
MrHellRaiser
dragonqueen (and co., early hours in the morning)
Lucretia
Nachtfalke
Psychicveteran (and co.)
Spalter
ShizzoKrause
CrimsonThunder
LoremetaL (maybe)
LEX/LXE
Warthog
karlsquell

Thursday
---------------
gnoff
svenne
.:crast:.

Not coming this year
---------------
Steffiiiiiiii (Shadowtear)
Frost
LooseCannon
DarthFreak

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Ich fahre Dienstag los mit der Bahn. Weil is in den Hamburger Jugendherberge kein Platz mehr gibt, fahre ich weiter durch zum Festivalgelände. Komm an um 16.15U am Itzehoe Bahnhof. (d.h. wenn die NS (NL Eisenbahn) und DB auch punklich fahren)

bea_fol

3 Juli 2002
Alicante (Spain)
Website besuchen
Hi everybody!!

I've been around this forum since 2002, but I rarely post here, too lazy I guess...

I know that maybe this question has been raised several times in this forum but, anyone knows the bus number that takes you from the Hamburg airport to Altona?

I think it's bus No. 52 but I'd like to be sure in order to tell it to a Spanish guy who's travelling alone from Spain. Any forumler having this information?

Thanks a lot for your help guys!!!

By the way, for those who haven't noticed it yet, 15 days till Wacken!!!!