What are you up to today?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I'm getting ready to flee the frozen tundra of Minnesota (it's -22 C and about to snow again) for Hawaii!!! woohoo By 10 tomorrow I will be in tropical paradise : ) C-ya next month!

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
This week nothing, but next week has another friend of me birthday....hm homeparties are best, drinking til you puke fuck yeah + I got some alco for free that I will bring there....well people like me cause I bring allways shitloads of good alco :D:D:D:D:D

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Going to an indian restaurant this evening

Today was a day... in the morning I saw the list with the marks of an economics exam online... I looked at the list and it said I have zero points at the exam... i was very shocked and went to the inistute, glady I met the professor. She checked the list and found out that the scanner didn't scan all exams (we have multiple choice test - just tick the right answer). She was very friendly and corrected my test by hand... 48 points out of 60 + my homework meant a 2 .... 1 is the best, 5 failure, so I did pretty good!

I hope I also did well after this shock at my statistics exam