Welcome, new member of the EMUFC!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Karloff
So I'm only 33% like xpet.You must be amazingly fat for the one percent majority.hahahah

LOL as I know how you both look like you may be a little bit right :D ;)
J/K mighty Lord!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
well, I didnt want to offend ANYBODY here! Never met you in reality! But I´ve also met not many people who are more skinny than our new member! ;)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
LOL I´m sure you don´t dare to do this! PLEASE!!! Mighty Lord !! You just CAN`T put members of the EMUFC on your ignore list!!! :D :D :D

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Kschpät, i'm sorry but i won't be able to get any bottles of "medronho", because they're just way too expensive... and the ones from supermarket suck big time! :(
Instead, i'll take a liquor called "Licor Beirão", which comes from the mountains in northern Portugal. It's excellent, and so far the best liquor i've ever drank. It's sweet, not very strong on your throat (thou it has a high percentage of alcohol) and - best of all - doesn't have any hangover FX! :D

*slaps Lord Horb because i want to*

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
No Medronho??? That sucks! Oh well, not really. Actually I was a bit afraid of drinking such hard booze at Wacken :) I´ll try this other drink then!
But what the hell happened to that 3 bottles of Medronho you bought some weeks ago??? :D :D
Btw, how much is a bottle of Medronho? Actually I didn´t want you to buy it and we drink it, of course I had paid for it! But it´s not so important, anyway! :)

*slaps Lvsitanno for destroying the topic of this thread COMPLETELY*