Wacken 2003

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Yeh I have to admit I think the line up is better for me@Summer Breeze but I didn't know it existed til we'd planned Wacken.
I would love to see Hypocrisy AND Pain and Dimmu all at the same festival. But I don't know anything about what it's like at SB.
Wacken did have such an amazing atmoshphere I wonder if SB has the same.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
hmm there may be a chance that i cant go too :(
but i hope that i can ....gonna put in soon for my time off work next year
if i do go i will be flying into Hamburg this time and getting to Wacken on wednesday or thursday afternoon

@sisterofnight i dont think that summerbreeze will have the same atmosphere as wacken ...but i dont know i have never been
i heard it was a lot smaller than wacken
i am sure xpet will let us all know what it was like when she gets back from the festival *grrr* lucky xpet :)

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I'm definitely planning ahead for next year...and hopefully, I'll be dragging a few of my friends along with me. I took the coach ride from London this year, and while it was cool to meet some Brit metalheads on the way to the fest, it was a bit more taxing than I expected (especially with the puke smell hanging in the air for half of the trip there...). So I don't know whether I'm going to take the Argon trip again for fly directly in next year... But we'll see.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by ^witchfinder^

@sisterofnight i dont think that summerbreeze will have the same atmosphere as wacken ...but i dont know i have never been
i heard it was a lot smaller than wacken
i am sure xpet will let us all know what it was like when she gets back from the festival *grrr* lucky xpet :)

if you wanna know all about, I will be able to tell you next week ;) I´ve never been there before, too, so lets see :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Planning for Wacken 2003 was talked about last night by me and 3 friends of mine, one of them being the one that went with me this year to WOA.

We're talking about going down with some sort of caravan/trailer with beds, walls and refrigerator :)

We've got one rebuilt for this purpose, but it needs to have its girders replaced because of rust, but hopefully it will take us down next year.

Don't want to sleep in a tent again if I can avoid it.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hahaha, thats just what happened with our tent the last day... ;) Because of this I never buy expensive tents :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Tents suck when you go to those festivals with your boyfriend/girlfriend and have a sexual need at 2 p.m. in a hot day :D

Well, that hasn't been a problem for me, but I have some hot regards from a spanish camping some summers ago :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Interesting :D
but when you really have a sexual need at 2 pm you don´t care about the heat in your tent :D ;)