W:O:A TICKET LOST IN THE MAIL!!! :(

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
That's still a very long wait for tickets! I'm glad you got them eventually.

I think I'm going to follow this advice, thanks. I'll buy another ticket from Nuclear Blast (now knowing they ship with a courier instead of the useless postal service!) and resell the other IF it ever arrives. :confused:

Yeah it did work out fine, it just got rather stressful wondering if my tickets would ever arrive and if I'd get replacements after it was sold out. Sounds like you made a good choice ordering a second set, just to be safe.

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
Hi to you all!

I am having problems with my tickets too :(. I live in Spain, and I ordered and pay for two Wacken tickets. Metaltix send me the packet in just 2 weeks more or less which is OK for me. The problem is that the package only contained one of the tickets. The order bill, the payment and everything is Ok for two tickets, but I only have one.
I've asked them for support (2 days ago), but I still haven't a response.
I think it was a mistake and the second ticket never went into the package, because the envelope was well closed.

Anyone had a similar problema anytime? :(

Thank you!

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi to you all!

I am having problems with my tickets too :(. I live in Spain, and I ordered and pay for two Wacken tickets. Metaltix send me the packet in just 2 weeks more or less which is OK for me. The problem is that the package only contained one of the tickets. The order bill, the payment and everything is Ok for two tickets, but I only have one.
I think it was a mistake and the second ticket never went into the package, because the envelope was well closed.

Thank you!

woow, would suck if they aren't going to fix that...

never heard of a problem like it yet.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi to you all!

Thank you!

Q: Do you have 2 tracking numbers by any chance?
If so, you might be able to follow the 2nd one.

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
Q: Do you have 2 tracking numbers by any chance?
If so, you might be able to follow the 2nd one.

I have the number of the two tickets they were supossed to send me. But it was only one package, so the problem is that the other ticket may haven been sent to another one.
I've asked them to track the two tickets but they are very slow answering.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I have the number of the two tickets they were supossed to send me. But it was only one package, so the problem is that the other ticket may haven been sent to another one.
I've asked them to track the two tickets but they are very slow answering.

I don't know where you live, but else I'd say call them. (this is if you live in Europe itself of course)

I haven't got any other ideas so far.

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
It's pretty crazy having to wait months to receive such in-demand tickets. I hate wondering if things are going to arrive or not, or if they've been lost in the mail, or taken from my mailbox, or something... :(

I appreciate the advice, and I do feel a bit better knowing that I've placed an order with a company that actually provides sensible (courier) shipping. Overseas mail is bound to get lost or mishandled somehow, at least sometimes.

This makes me wonder why W:O:A don't change their method of ticketing and provide printable barcoded tickets via email (like Fortarock)! So many people have had problems. Yes, their full-colour cardboard tickets are fancy and nice, but truth be told, I don't give a shit what the thing looks like. I just want to get it right away and I want it to get me into Wacken! :(

Yeah it did work out fine, it just got rather stressful wondering if my tickets would ever arrive and if I'd get replacements after it was sold out. Sounds like you made a good choice ordering a second set, just to be safe.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
It's pretty crazy having to wait months to receive such in-demand tickets. I hate wondering if things are going to arrive or not, or if they've been lost in the mail, or taken from my mailbox, or something... :(

I appreciate the advice, and I do feel a bit better knowing that I've placed an order with a company that actually provides sensible (courier) shipping. Overseas mail is bound to get lost or mishandled somehow, at least sometimes.

This makes me wonder why W:O:A don't change their method of ticketing and provide printable barcoded tickets via email (like Fortarock)! So many people have had problems. Yes, their full-colour cardboard tickets are fancy and nice, but truth be told, I don't give a shit what the thing looks like. I just want to get it right away and I want it to get me into Wacken! :(

I don't like printing my own ticket :p

but then again.. they can hand out those fancy tickets at the festival if somebody wants one.

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010

I agree with you. The most important thing is be able to access into Wacken. I like the carboard tickets style, but usually you can change your selfprinted ticket for a good colour card. So, this is not a really problem.
Besides this, using another system of ticket sales will avoid problems like yours or mine, because you could know where your tickets are in every moment.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

Any other ticket will be exchanged anyways to a 'fancy' W:O:A ticket anyways so.....
Me too! But it was a great surprise :)

This time I want to meet you too! ;)

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
Hi again!

I am glad to tell you that the problem with my ticket is being solved. Finally, Metaltix realized that they have sent me just one ticket, and they have answered my mail this morning telling me that they will send the missing ticket on monday.

You can suppose how happy I am at the moment (being this my first Wacken). I pray to Odin to avoid any other problem with the order.

Thanks to all of you who try to help me.