W:O:A Info SMS

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-Martin

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2002
Schleswig, Kiel & E´förde
This year for the first time the Wacken Open Air offers all guests an SMS info service. You will recieve all relevant informations like traffic situation when arriving at the festival, changes in the running order or activities on the festival ground immediately and directly on your mobile phone.

Furthermore you have the opportunity, to recieve the W:O:A logo as an operator logo for your mobile phone.

The online registration for the SMS service will be available for a very short time only. So if you want to take advantage of it - you have to sign up right now!

Your Wacken-Team

http://www.wacken.com/info/info_infosms_eng.htm

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
who was it that said I had too much Edguy?... I have an Edguy logo on mine :D

I also need to find if my mobile company can communicate with the Wacken company. I can't SMS some people in Germany :(

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Does anybody know how you pay? If I can pay by Visa then it's cool, but it looks like they take credit from your phone or something.

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Originally posted by Brat
After you register, you get an email with the bank details to transfer money.

Its not by C/C and not from your phone bill.

Cheers - I think I'll just leave it though, I can't really be bothered, and my phone battery will probably die after a day or two anyway :(