Trying to get a Wacken 2013 shirt but no US shipping!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Yeah, I must admit that we are not used to wired bank transfer. For the deposit for my room in Itzehoe, I had to do a transfer. I tried to do it with Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) and the online service (15$) wasn't able to find the BIC swift code... I decided to go at the branch and it worked but the service was 35$ !!:eek: . I said no way... My girlfriend got an account with Caisse Populaire Desjardins online. It worked without any issue and less expensive (10$).

We do it all the time here. If you pay, it's with a debit card, directly from your bank account. If I have to transfer money to the Netherlands, or Germany, e.g. to buy festival tickets, I just use the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and BIC (Bank Identification Code), aka SWIFT (the company doing those transfers) and it's there.

But to get money from America or to America? (Canada+US) A pain in the ass.
It's even easier to transfer money to Switzerland (which is, mind you, NO EU member, nor a E.E.S. member (European Economical Space) ) than to Canada or the US! (except PayPal, but that system isn't waterproof either, it chanrges you like crazy!)

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
We do it all the time here. If you pay, it's with a debit card, directly from your bank account. If I have to transfer money to the Netherlands, or Germany, e.g. to buy festival tickets, I just use the IBAN (International Bank Account Number) and BIC (Bank Identification Code), aka SWIFT (the company doing those transfers) and it's there.

We do have debit card linked with our bank account but buying stuff online (merch, tickets) with you bank account (IBAN / BIC), it was a first for me.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
We do have debit card linked with our bank account but buying stuff online (merch, tickets) with you bank account (IBAN / BIC), it was a first for me.

Within Europe, I can apparently buy online with my debit card. (Maestro)
Doesn't work every time. But that'll have to change soon!

But with an ordinairy (computerised) transfer it's no problem. And they take (more or less) 2 days to arrive anywhere within Europe (+Norway and Switzerland)

raylouie

13 Mai 2013
Colorado
I don't understand why you didn't try them first!?
That's something we normally do here. If it's too tight, you'd easilly stop and ask for a bigger size!

But too late now.

I should have, but my biggest fault is to assume. I assume 2XL here is the same in Wacken. I'll live. I did order a 3XL for 2014.

Tri-6

13 Aug. 2012
St. Louis, MO USA
I keep getting stuff on my Facebook wall showing new shirts. I just shake my first at the sky then go cry. :(

Maybe if I can just lose 25 pounds I can fit the one I bought. I'll quit drinking!

...Yeah like that's going to happen. :D