• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Hi Milkie! Hows your job going?

Good! I really like it, although waking up early in the morning isn't my thing at all.

I'm really busy... I'm at work at 7am or 8am and I get home 3.30-4pm. And after 6pm I go to school. So I don't really have time to do anything else. It's really tiring.

But I get more money than I've ever gotten so yey. :D

whyvonrusty

18 Aug. 2013
Glasgow
Good! I really like it, although waking up early in the morning isn't my thing at all.

I'm really busy... I'm at work at 7am or 8am and I get home 3.30-4pm. And after 6pm I go to school. So I don't really have time to do anything else. It's really tiring.

But I get more money than I've ever gotten so yey. :D

That's very inspiring. You must have a LOT of motivation! :)

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Just had a quick squiz at the "what bands have you seen live" thread in the German forum. Got me thinking I kind of stopped counting after a few years, I can't remember all of them, some bands I've seen and not know who they were, and then there's the issue of what counts as "seeing" a band and what doesn't? "Oh sure I've seen Iron Maiden 2.125 times :rolleyes: would have been 3 but I was drunk :o" etc.

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Just had a quick squiz at the "what bands have you seen live" thread in the German forum. Got me thinking I kind of stopped counting after a few years, I can't remember all of them, some bands I've seen and not know who they were, and then there's the issue of what counts as "seeing" a band and what doesn't? "Oh sure I've seen Iron Maiden 2.125 times :rolleyes: would have been 3 but I was drunk :o" etc.

Another sign of ageing.