• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
This is my Halloween costume ;)

6882d9bc415302a24ea4a6a4e979c977.jpg

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
Heya!

I got a job offer via LinkedIn for a 6-month contract. The offer is for a company where I worked 6 years ago for them.

I love my current job in IT (SCCM Admin, Packaging, reporting) but just for the heck of it, I proposed a ridiculus high hourly rate and the firm doesn't seem to be suprised and they want to meet me. hmmm... 2 things come in mind..

1- They expected this rate (or even higher)

or 2- They don't give a shit because they just want to meet me to have a new candidate in thier database.

I will go meet them tomorrow.. We'll see...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Yes for me too. I have a bunch of people to call.

Anyone doing anything for Halloween?
Tomorrow a Bouffioulx. We'll see.
Heya!

I got a job offer via LinkedIn for a 6-month contract. The offer is for a company where I worked 6 years ago for them.

I love my current job in IT (SCCM Admin, Packaging, reporting) but just for the heck of it, I proposed a ridiculus high hourly rate and the firm doesn't seem to be suprised and they want to meet me. hmmm... 2 things come in mind..

1- They expected this rate (or even higher)

or 2- They don't give a shit because they just want to meet me to have a new candidate in thier database.

I will go meet them tomorrow.. We'll see...
Bonne merde !
You should ALWAYS take the opportunity to visit Glasgow! Visit me :D

Leeds was 3.5hrs from London, don't ask me what station, it wasn't St. Pancras though.
Glasgow would've been way further, and I only arrived at 6.05pm.

:p

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Even when I've put on :ugly: SO many people have asked if I've lost weight recently, and I'm like "no I gained over 5kg on holidays and I haven't shifted any of it yet" :p When I'm ready to do another body fat assessment, I'd be interested to see if my lean mass has increased.

I was actually gonna go lose some weight after handing in my thesis so I could dress up for Halloween. I ended up gaining 3kg :rolleyes: Now I can't even fit into my old costumes xD